- August 2, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Category: News
Understand that hydroxypropyl methylcellulose shares a dry powder mortar for plastering walls
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose shares a dry powder mortar for plaster wall plaster, which is a dry powder mortar that can be used for thin layer plastering on gypsum building materials (Material).
1. Redispersible latex powder makes the material have good water-improvement (adding water-improving rubber powder), increase tensile strength and increase flexural strength. Gypsum products have a high water absorption rate, which can reach 50% of their own weight. Use general cement mortar for plastering, because gypsum absorbs water. The reason is not only difficult to operate during construction, but also because the strength of cement mortar (mortar) after condensation is too high, and the chemical formula: CaSO4·2H2O products are strong. The degree is too low, it is difficult to connect into a strong whole. At the same time, because the cement mortar plaster layer and the chemical formula: the expansion coefficient of CaSO4·2H2O products are too different, severe cracks, hollows, and even large areas of the plaster layer will fall in the later stage.
2. Good water retention and high bonding strength.
3. Thin layer plastering
4. Redispersible latex powder has outstanding waterproof performance, good bonding strength, increases the elasticity of the mortar and has a longer open time, imparts excellent alkali resistance to the mortar, and improves the adhesion/adhesion of the mortar. In addition to flexural strength, plasticity, wear resistance and workability, it has stronger flexibility in flexible crack-resistant mortar. It has good compatibility with gypsum building materials.
5. Easy to operate during construction, and reduce labor intensity.
6. The surface of the plastering layer can be waterproofed and tiled in accordance with the usual practice.
7. Enhance the integrity of the mortar to avoid cracking.