- July 21, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Category: News
Experimental detection effect of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose HPMC applied in gypsum mortar
1. Water retention rate test: refer to the standard GB/T28627-2012 “Plaster Gypsum”, the water retention rate of light bottom plaster plaster is ≥60%, and gypsum-based hydroxypropyl methylcellulose HPMC is added 0.2%，With 0.25%, it has excellent water retention performance.
2. Wall drape test: when draped, it is light and smooth, can be formed at one time, the surface is delicate and soft, and has brightness.
3. Anti-sagging test: when the thick layer is draped, it will not sag in a single pass, and it will not sag when draped more than two times (above 3cm), and the plasticity is excellent.
4. Strength test: After testing, gypsum-based hydroxypropyl methylcellulose HPMC has excellent tensile bonding strength and compressive strength.
5. Coating rate test: Gypsum base coating rate refers to the result obtained by measuring the wet bulk density of gypsum base. One ton of gypsum-based products is used to construct a wall area of 10mm thick. The use of gypsum-based hydroxypropyl methylcellulose HPMC products can greatly increase the coating rate and cover more areas, which can reduce labor intensity, save materials, and improve economy benefit.