- November 3, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Category: News
As a Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Suppliers, I would like to share with you.
1. Cement mortar: improve the dispersibility of cement-sand, greatly improve the plasticity and water retention of mortar, have an effect on preventing cracks, and can enhance the strength of cement.
2. Tile cement: improve the plasticity and water retention of the pressed tile mortar, improve the adhesive force of the tile, and prevent chalking.
3. Coating of refractory materials such as asbestos: as a suspension agent and fluidity improver, it also improves the adhesion to the substrate.
4. Gypsum coagulation slurry: improve water retention and processability, and improve adhesion to the substrate.
5. Joint cement: It is added to joint cement for gypsum board to improve fluidity and water retention.
6. Latex putty: improve the fluidity and water retention of putty based on resin latex.
7. Plaster: As a paste that replaces natural materials, it can improve water retention and improve the bonding strength with the substrate.
8. Paint: As a plasticizer for latex paint, it has an effect on improving the handling performance and fluidity of paint and putty powder.
9. Spray coating: It has a good effect on preventing cement or latex spraying only material filler from sinking and improving fluidity and spray pattern.
10. Cement and gypsum secondary products: Used as an extrusion molding binder for hydraulic materials such as cement-asbestos series to improve fluidity and obtain uniform molded products.
11. Fiber wall: Because of its anti-enzyme and anti-bacterial effect, it is effective as a binder for sand walls.
12. Others: It can be used as a bubble-retaining agent for thin mortar, sand mortar and plaster operators.
Our company also has HPMC for Mortar on sale, welcome to contact us.