- September 24, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Category: News
Ceramic Tile Adhesive Product Characteristics
1. The composition of ceramic tile adhesive
Ceramic tile binder using high-quality inorganic cementitious materials, fine aggregates, Portland cement, a small amount of hydrated lime and according to product quality level requirements added functional additive composition. The bonding performance is significantly higher than the traditional cement.
Tile glue is divided into two main categories, one kind is the cement as the base of the dry powder products, the other is a good mix of organic rubber products, followed by two-part and solution-type additives and the gap for the caulking agent.
Cement as the base of the ceramic tile adhesive: This kind of product from cement, fine sand, and poly in a certain proportion of mixed with dry powder products.
(1) on-site construction and mixed with water can be pasted;
(2) can be used for indoor and outdoor wall floor;
(3) Good water resistance can be used for long-term immersion pool, swimming pool;
(4) only applies to the cement base and the brick wall structure does not apply to the gypsum board, the plank and may cause the distortion, the concussion the substrate.
Organic Adhesive Tile Adhesives: These products are mainly acrylic products, some are PVA or rubber latex products, to be the point:
(1) Ready-mix can be used;
(2) Good flexibility can be used for gypsum board, fiberboard, composite board, wood substrate on the top;
(3) Water resistance is slightly poor, can not be used for long-term immersion in the pool;
(4) Not suitable for outdoor, white plastic products are not suitable for the floor.
2. The physical properties of ceramic tile adhesive Advantages
(1) strong adhesion, strong, to avoid the occurrence of empty drums or shedding phenomenon;
(2) The construction of brick wet wall can obviously improve work efficiency, convenient and fast;
(3) Good impermeability and anti-aging properties;
(4) has the elasticity, may absorb the bottom material and the tile the expansion contraction, effectively prevents the ceramic tile crack to produce, thus lengthens the ceramic tile service life;
(5) with good water resistance, temperature resistance, waterproof impermeability, freeze-thaw, cold and hot and rapid degeneration, can prevent empty drums and cracks. Simple operation, convenient construction, high efficiency, good water retention and high adhesive strength.
3. Type of tile glue and application range
There are many brands of tile glue in the market, each brand is divided into many models, performance and price vary. As a result of ceramic tile manufacturers, many, mixed, product quality and price is also a big difference.
Construction Technology of tile glue
1. Tile adhesive thin Paste method
Thin Paste method is a new type of pasting ceramic tile technology, with special ceramic tile adhesives and toothed scraper, on the construction base surface to scrape the tile binder comb into stripes, and then in order to paste the tiles on the mortar, the use of kneading and compaction of the real location of the dry job pasting method. Its characteristics are, unit adhesive dosage Small, thin coating, sticky relay strong, quality assurance, grass-roots, no need to bubble bricks, construction speed, environmental protection.
2. Standard practice for Ceramic tile Adhesives
Base surface requirements
(1) Base surface should be flat, clean, strong, no dust, grease and other dirt and another loose;
(2) The base surface roughness should be checked by 2 meters, the flatness is less than 5mm, the verticality is less than the 4mm.
Electric Stirrer (can be the 750~1000w portable electric drill, with the spiral stirring stick), sturdy plastic bucket, toothed scraper, ceramic tile cutter, horizontal ruler, Cross glue granule, etc.
(1) Bullet line positioning
To determine the ground elevation and the plane position line, or to the wall surface to play a good horizontal control line, do a bottom support straight.
(2) mixing and mixing
For the new batch of cement mortar base surface, first, pour water into the container, and then put the tile glue into the container, according to the standard gouache ratio to stir until the appropriate consistency.
According to the proportion, in order the water → additive → tile glue into the container, and stirring at the same time to stir to the appropriate consistency. Can be stirred by hand or mechanically until the powder is free. After mixing, you need to sit for 5 minutes, then stir and then use.
(3) Scraping paste Paving
With the tooth-shaped scraper will be coated with rubber paste and face, so that the uniform distribution, every time the figure scraping about 1 square, can be controlled by the tilt angle of the tooth scraper to adjust the thickness of the mortar, generally 45 degrees tilt.
Use from down to top (wall order), from the inside to the outside or the middle to the surrounding (ground order), the tile (or stone pl