- August 3, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Category: News
The use environment and precautions of redispersible latex powder
Redispersible latex powder is a powder binder made from a special emulsion (high molecular polymer) spray-dried. This powder can be quickly redispersed to form an emulsion after contact with water, and has the same properties as the initial emulsion, that is, a film can be formed after the water evaporates. This film has high flexibility, high weather resistance and resistance to various High adhesion to the substrate.
Use environment of redispersible latex powder
During and after the manufacture, transportation, use, and use of the product, it is not only non-toxic to the human body and the environment, but also beneficial to the virtuous cycle of human settlements, environmental protection, and ecological environment.
In the sealed state, the quality of the resin powder will not change if it is placed in a climate of 40°C and -25°C.
It can improve the ease of scraping and grinding of the mortar, and effectively improve the initial adhesion, late strength, service life and stability of the mortar.
Precautions for the use of redispersible latex powder
1. It is not advisable to put in the resin rubber powder at one time. It should be divided into several parts in order to find the right amount.
2. When polypropylene fiber needs to be added, it must be dispersed in cement first, because the fine particles of cement can eliminate the static electricity of the fiber, so that the polypropylene fiber can be dispersed.
3. Stir and mix evenly, but the mixing time should not be too long, 15 minutes is appropriate, long-term mixing of sand and cement is easy to precipitate and layer.
4. It is necessary to adjust the amount of additives and add HPMC in an appropriate amount according to the changes of the seasons.
5. Avoid damp and caking of additives or cement.
6. It is strictly forbidden to stack and use it with acidic substances.
7. It is forbidden to use it during construction below 5°C. Low-temperature construction will cause major engineering quality problems, causing the plastering mortar and the insulation board to not adhere. This is a later engineering quality problem without a remedial plan.