- November 23, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: News
Hypromellose is a kind of non-ionic cellulose mixed ether. It is a semi-synthetic, inactive, viscoelastic polymer. It is often used in ophthalmology as a lubrication department, or as an excipient or excipient in oral medicine. It is commonly found in various types of commodities. As a food additive, hypromellose can play the following roles: emulsifier, thickener, suspending agent and substitute for animal gelatin.
1. All models can be added to the material by dry mixing;
2. When it needs to be added directly to the aqueous solution at room temperature, it is best to use the cold water dispersion type, and it usually takes 10-90 minutes to thicken after adding;
3. For ordinary models, first stir and disperse with hot water, then add cold water to stir and cool to dissolve;
4. If agglomeration and wrapping occurs during dissolution, it is due to insufficient stirring or the normal type is directly added to cold water. At this time, it should be stirred quickly.
5. If bubbles are generated during dissolution, they can be left to stand for 2-12 hours (the specific time is determined by the consistency of the solution) or removed by vacuum, pressurization, etc., or an appropriate amount of defoamer can be added.